Combination Professional/General Liability
As a consulting chemist or small business owner, could your business handle a client claiming you or one of your employees caused them bodily injury or damaged their property?
General liability provides your business with liability protection for claims arising out of bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury.
To help simplify the insurance buying process, ACS members can apply for a combination general liability/professional liability policy.
- Provides coverage for bodily injury, property damage, employee actions, and more
- Eliminates potential gaps in your current coverage
- Offers cost-effective pricing
- Meets your clients’ needs
- Professional Liability Insurance – New Business Application
- Professional Liability Insurance – Renewal Business Application
- Supplemental Questionnaire For BioTech
- Supplemental Questionnaire For Cyber Liability
- Supplemental Questionnaire for Laboratory
- Supplemental Questionnaire for Patent Research Consulting
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Central)