Commercial Business Insurance
The ACS Member Insurance Program offers the following suite of comprehensive business insurance products to further protect you and your business:
Business Owners Policy (BOP)—Includes several property and liability coverage elements not included in your professional liability policy, such as (but not limited to):
- • Business Property—Helps cover destroyed or damaged business located in your commercial space, up to the property limit you select when you purchase the policy. Content may include equipment, inventory, furniture, and fixtures.
- Business Liability—Helps assure your business is covered in the event your business is responsible for causing harm to a person and/or damage to your client’s property.
- Loss of Business Income (optional)—Helps cover your expenses if unexpected events cause your operation to be suspended due to a covered cause of loss.
- Employment Practices Liability—Helps protect your business from employment related claims resulting from alleged or actual acts of (including but not limited to): discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, etc.
- Data Breach (optional)—Helps cover defense and liability expenses, available in most states, in the event you’re sued because of a data breach.
Commercial Automobile Liability—Coverage for vehicles used during business or when driven onto a client’s premises. Note: most personal auto insurance policies completely exclude coverage for any business use of a vehicle.
Umbrella Liability—Added layer of protection that provides excess coverage over your business owners policy and/or commercial auto liability policy.
Workers Compensation—Insurance is purchased when a firm has one or more employees (sole proprietors are eligible for coverage too).
To apply for the coverage, please call our office at 800-438-6174
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Central)