Professional Liability Insurance
As a chemical consultant, what would happen if a problem arose during a project and you were named in a lawsuit by your client or a third party? Mistakes do happen, and you can be held legally responsible for damages your client suffered. The cost to defend these actual or alleged claims can be staggering—but with the right coverage in place, you can have peace of mind.
The Professional Liability Insurance Plan protects you against claims alleging errors, omissions, and/or negligence arising from your professional services.
- Definition of “professional services” tailored toward chemistry work
- Competitive, member-only pricing
- Dedicated claims attorney
- Premium financing available
A part-time coverage option is also availableif you provide independent consulting services outside of standard school, college, or university employment.
- Annual premiums starting at $350*
- $2,500 deductible
- $100,000 limit
*Please note, reference made to any premiums above do not include policy fee or state tax.
Refer to the policy for complete details, limitations, and exclusions.
- Professional Liability Insurance – New Business Application
- Professional Liability Insurance – Renewal Business Application
- Supplemental Questionnaire For BioTech
- Supplemental Questionnaire For Cyber Liability
- Supplemental Questionnaire for Laboratory
- Supplemental Questionnaire for Patent Research Consulting
- Professional Liability Insurance for Chemical Consultants Flyer
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Central)