Disability Income Insurance Plan
Disability Income insurance helps provide financial stability in the event you suffer a disabling injury or illness that prevents you from working. It can serve as a primary income replacement plan or act as a supplement to your Social Security benefits, government benefits, employer benefits, and benefits from other group policies.*
Now Available: No-Exam Disability Insurance
Has COVID-19 heightened your desire to help ensure your income is protected in the event of a covered illness? Now is the time to act. Members under age 50 can apply for up to $4,000 of monthly group disability insurance benefits without a medical exam or lab visit.1
Over age 50? Your medical records and/or recent lab work may be accepted as a safer alternative to an in-person appointment. When New York Life contacts you regarding the medical requirements, let them know if you wish to discuss these alternate options.
Be sure to take advantage of this offer!
1Please refer to the disclosures page for more details on the application process.
The ACS Group Disability Income plan features:
- Protects up to 60% of your monthly salary, up to $10,000 a month
- Two benefit period options—up to two years or to age 70
- Various waiting periods to choose from
- Spouse/Domestic partner coverage available—even if member is not covered
- Consumer Price Index Cost of Living feature
* Disability benefits under the ACS plan are reduced by any benefit amount received from these sources. However, a minimum payment of $100 will be made. Contact your advisor for tax ramifications.
See brochure to find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions.
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Central)
Email: Customer Service
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. However, not all group plans it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability. New York Life’s state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.