ACS Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
ACS Group High-Limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance provides your family with added financial protection in the event you suffer a dismembering injury or accidental death.* It’s designed to help supplement your current insurance coverage, increasing your financial stability.
Obtain the flexible coverage you can trust.
ACS Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance features:
- Benefit options from $50,000 to $500,000
- Guaranteed acceptance for you and your family
- Constant coverage around the clock and worldwide**
- Repatriation benefit to help prepare and transport the body of an insured when a covered death occurs in another state or country
* Percentage of payment for covered benefits outlined in the Certificate of Insurance.
** Subject to U.S. government regulations on restricted countries.
See brochure to find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions.
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Central)
Email: Customer Service
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability. New York Life’s state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.