Group Term Life Insurance Plan
The ACS Group Term Life Insurance Plan is guaranteed renewable and offers a cushion to help pay off existing debts and help your dependents continue to live comfortably should something happen to you. It provides simple, temporary, term coverage, and the premiums start out lower when you're young, increasing upon renewal as you age. The policy pays a benefit amount to your beneficiary if you die during the term of your policy.
QuickDecisionSM Group Term Life Insurance
If you are under age 65 and in good health, you can apply* for up to $250,000 in Group Term Life Insurance through our new streamlined approval process. Here are some benefits that make this process more convenient than ever:
- Less Time - Your application contains fewer questions, letting you quickly take care of business before getting back to your day.
- Less Waiting - You can apply online and know if you've been approved in as little as one day.
- Less Hassle - No medical exam or lab work required—just answer some health questions and other information.**
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are not approved for coverage under the QuickDecisionSM tool you can still obtain coverage through the online process, which may require medical exams and other information. QuickDecisionSM is not available to residents of CA, MT, MN, and VA. These residents can still apply online, and will be contacted for required information.
**Most QuickDecisionSM applications can be processed without the need for follow-up. Application includes health questions. However, sometimes you may need to speak with a representative to verify information or have a medical professional visit you. May not be available in all states.
ACS Group Term Life Insurance offers coverage amounts of $25,000 to $2,000,000, plus features* such as:
- Guaranteed renewability**
- Spousal/Domestic partner and child coverage
- Automatic $15,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage for members
- Inflation Guard option
- Disability benefit
- Accelerated Death Benefit option
* Must be eligible. Subject to certain terms and limitations.
** As long as you remain an ACS member, pay premiums when due, and the Group Policy remains in force.
See brochure to find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions.
Written under Group Policy GMR, Policy No G29200-0/FACE.
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Central)
Email: Customer Service
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
New York Life is licensed / authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada.
New York Life's state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.