ACS Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
ACS Group High-Limit Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance provides your family with added financial protection in the event you suffer a dismembering injury or accidental death.* It’s designed to help supplement your current insurance coverage, increasing your peace of mind.
The ACS Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment plan features:
- Benefit options from $50,000 to $500,000
- Guaranteed acceptance for you and your family
- Constant coverage around the clock and worldwide**
- Repatriation benefit to help prepare and transport the body of an insured when a covered death occurs in another state or country
* Percentage of payment for covered benefits outlined in the Certificate of Insurance.
** Subject to U.S. government regulations on restricted countries.
See brochure to find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions.
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Central)
Email: Customer Service
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010