Disability Income Insurance
Disability Income insurance helps provide financial stability in the event you suffer a disabling injury or illness that prevents you from working. It can serve as a primary income replacement policy or act as a supplement to your Social Security benefits, government benefits, employer benefits, and benefits from other group policies.*
The ACS Group Disability Income coverage features:
- Protects up to 60% of your monthly salary, up to $10,000 a month
- Two benefit period options—up to two years or to age 70
- Various waiting periods to choose from
- Spouse/Domestic partner coverage available—even if member is not covered
- Consumer Price Index Cost of Living feature
* Disability benefits under the ACS policy are reduced by any benefit amount received from these sources. However, a minimum payment of $100 will be made. Contact your advisor for tax ramifications.
See brochure to find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions.
ACS Plan Administrator:
1200 East Glen Avenue
Peoria Heights, IL 61616-5348
Hours: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Central)
Email: Customer Service
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability. New York Life’s state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.